Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Had been having headache for the past 2 days. Lucky today i feel much better but at the same time feel so fucked up by a collegue. I was being assigned a task but previously it was this collegue who was doing it. My supervisor just asked the both of us to do together since shes the one who was doing it all along, and i merely just asked her to help me do it but she insist on splitting the work half. Fucking pissed off by her. I'll rather figure it myself now than to ask her.
Anyway, Im finally done with the first box of namecards after 3 weeks! It adds up to 284 namecards mind you. 1 round of applause for myself. BAHHH. But theres more to come. Theres still 3 boxes left. *sigh*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just need time.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 4:19 PM