Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I miss my friends alot. Not the sec sch ones but the poly mates. We really went through alot of happy times together.

Went back to their graduation ytd. Met most of my poly mates and some of them were like didnt meet them since the last day of school. Finally met them all ytd. Feel like giving them all a big hug. awwwww

They were the first batch to start wearing the graduation robe. Since it was the first batch and of cos it is clean. so I borrowed one and wore it to take photos with them. HOHOHO


Had our dinner at Herrand Village after that. Talk abt many many of our past happenings in SP when we were schooling. We practically laugh through the whole dinner session until all of us couldnt take it any further. WAHAHA

Keon sent me home after dinner. BUT! Just when i was abt to reach home, derek rang me up and ask me to meet him at liquid kitchen to help him drive his friend back cos he drank so he couldnt drive. I was like stunned! Cos I didnt touch manuel car since I passed my TP like 4 mths back. Nevertheless, I still helped him sent his friend and myself back home safely no doubt the car stalled a few times on the road and I was being horned once. bah

Mommy's going to Perth tonight for a week. Which means that I have to wake up early and sent my sis to sch. =( Anyway, hope she enjoy herself over there and buy things back for me! HAHA.

I'll upload the pics when i recieve them.

miss

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
10:37 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -