Anyway, i took the initiative to break the ice not because i felt that im in the wrong but because i dun wanna feel regret over this thing in the future. I dun wanna live my life with any regrets.
I dunno is it considered sunshine over rain but at least we start to talk and im not gonna have any other wishful thinking anymore on other things so that i wun grief over it. Honestly speaking, trying to get over something that hurts u deeply is utterly hard. I've went through twice and i dun wanna go through it again. Im sure most gers shld know that its much more torturing than any other things.
Nevertheless, I still hope that things will go back to normal real soon like wad we used to be in the past.
Miss.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 9:39 AM
OWNER
