Monday, May 28, 2007

My body is seriously blinking red light. I've consecutively worked for 7 1/2 days. Totally shag.

Epi is like market today, omg. Its such a high class shop in a high class place and yet I feel like Im working in a market. I can serve up to 4 customers at a time. Just so coincidence that all 4 groups of customers came "Excuse Me" at the same time and I have to serve them all. I dont know how I did it man. Wads lucky is all of them did purchase Ipods from me. HAHA

I really hate those pple that ask so much and moreover keep repeating their questions over and over again and in the end didnt buy anything. Those are normally I*dia*ns. I will definitely shun them as much as I could. >.<

I served a phillipino guy today. He bought a 80G video from me but he requested me to help him load all the songs into his ipod. I thought we can't help customers to do that on promotion day cos it was way too busy cos this is customer service job but it turns out that we can help them personally using those laptops on display, and moreover he told me its only 4 CDs, so in the end I helped him. Apparently theres 150 odd songs in 1 CD mind you! and all adds up to 627 songs. I was like STUNNED and I stood there for more than an hour helping him to do the shit. My collegues was like keep asking me to charge him. So I charge him $30. Its consider cheap ok.

But at least today's sales was not bad, we hit our target. But we stayed till 9pm when we shld knock off at 8pm? Everyone was like so hungry cos some of them didnt manage to eat their packed lunch as the store was really too packed with customers. It was Adrian's last day also. Went to have supper after work. Shall see him in the upcoming roadshow at Suntec. bleah

sleep. goodnight.

shag.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:57 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -