Thursday, May 24, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fell deeply in love with this show, especially the boy, Wen Wen. Hes only a child and yet he can act so well. He can cry so real for god sake. Everytime i see him cry, I felt so heart pain that i cried too. I dont know why but somehow I can feel how Wen Jing(Wen Wen's mum) felt for her own son when Im not a mommy yet.

Her own son is being abused by the stepmother and yet she cannot find any evidence to win the custody of both of her children until she had to return Wen Wen back to his dad and let the stepmother abused so that there'll be bruises on Wen Wen's body and that serves as the evidence of child ABUSE. And that's the only way. How cruel can that be huh.

How ever in this world will there be a mother who will send her own child into a lion's den? Im sure theres none and I fucking hate the Aimei. ARGH!

The ending song "Would You Be There" is so nice can! How I wish mediacorp can upload onto the net and let us buy the song. Its so touching la! How abt dropping them an email? hur hur

love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you are like that. You can take very long to reply a msg. But will it be the same case too of you have feeling for a ger? Or maybe Im not important to you? I seriously have no idea. I really wanna try to pull us back to be like the past again but just me doing things is definitely not gonna be enough. Anyway, I've tried and Im always trying but everything was all in vain I guess.

U-S-E-L-E-S-S

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
10:20 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -