Had our dinner at lido at ard 9pm and we chat till ard 1am before we leave that place. We can really chat man. Actually we decided to take NR home but we just dont have the patient to wait for it cos the interval was too long. Ended up sharing cab home. We are both very tired you see.
Learnt sth from felice today.
"I really like you but im not desperate either."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sold my N70 ytd at 250 bucks. Im still holding a camera phone but i will have difficulty loading photo up so i wont be posting any photos for the time being ya. I hate it too but no choice. Went to look for CY with jeanne cos hes working at Kipling in Parco Bugis. Derek send me home after that as i need to take the spare phone from him. Hes is kind enough to lend me the phone hes using which is 8800! WAAHA. Then now he have to use V3. =)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've learnt to let go. I wont brood over it anymore. Its all fated i guess.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 2:40 AM
OWNER
