Monday, June 25, 2007

This window is being opened since 10.53am. Which means I wanted to blog at that time but I wait till now. >.<

Anyway, I rebonded my hair just yesterday. Mommy pay while I save up my money. ho ho ho

It still look abit fresh though and has a smell which i dread. Maybe after a dew days, it'll look more natural and most importantly, its gonna smell NICE. bah

Celebrated dearest Grandma's birthday on Saturday. Took quite a number of pics and realise all of us had actually grown up and become prettier. HAHA

The cake is damn huge that day. Its a shape of a peach as well as a heart. But theres one funny part about the cake. You shall see it for yourself once I post up the photos. hurhur

Found a website that I can order my O.P.I Nail Polish from. Its quite cheap even plus the shipment and wads more fantastic is that it ships INTERNATIONALLY with a cheap shipment fee. *wink* <3

This person is really giving me a hell load of trouble man. Can he not be so petty. I mean I dont take MCs deliberately and why is he like doing such things. OMG.

Kinda fucked up attitude at such a post eh. For a moment, how i wish the post had never changed person.
Things wont be that complicated now.

Till then,
angeline

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
2:35 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -