Sunday, June 3, 2007

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO WEILUN!!!

Had been busy working for the past 1 week. Feeling darn tired now. IT show's sales was not bad but I failed to hit my target for today. Just one more!!! So angry! Stand for the whole of 2 days today and yesterday. My pair of legs really hurt alot. Must give it a good massage after tomorrow. ho ho

Oh ya! I realise one good thing about IT shows.

IT shows = Gathering

You will tend to meet alot of your classmates and schoolmates there. Its like IT shows always bring everyone to the same place. HAHA

One more day to go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to see doctor for my report as well as for my MC. Same old thing the doctor said. Nothing new though. Actually I dont really care about my report. Not because of the MC, I wouldnt had sat there for the fucking 2 1/2 hours. My number was 2045. As you know, polyclinic's numbers dont really jump in sequence. I waited patiently for my number to be called in the beginning cos I thought I was still early for work. Until the number became 2042. I thought the next one will be me. Moreover by the time it reached 2042, I was already very impatient cos I'm gonna be late for work.

IT TURNS OUT THAT ITS NOT MY TURN YET!! The number went back to 1001!!! Then another 1... after that then to 2044. Up to this point, My mind only had one thinking. I was like "If the next one is not me, I'll get my butts off the chair and off I go." But lucky it was finally my turn. And needless to say, Im still late for work no doubt I rushed down by cab. =(

pissed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intentionally planning to go zouk. But never did I expect that the queue is soooooo long. Its the first time I've ever seen zouk's queue is so long. Its up till the bridge. Can you imagine. At first we all thought is ladies night, free entries for us. But found out that we got to pay due to eve of public holidays. So a few of them pull out. Left apple, felice and me. Due to some fucked up reasons, felice and me went off without entering.

Laid our butts at double O. Been there for the first time and its FREE for ladies most importantly. Terence joined us. He said I had changed alot. HAHA. Maybe its true. bah

goodnight.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:46 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -