Sunday, June 17, 2007

I've been good by staying at home these 2 days. =) Therefore, didnt spend any money. Not even on online shopping. A round of applause for myself. <3

I submitted my application for the fleamarket at *Scape a few weeks ago and I recieved their reply just today. I've got a stall! But have to wait for Michelle's confirmation if we are going to get it. She'll be at the bazaar at MDIS this Thu from 10am to 5pm. Please show her your support!

So wad are we gonna sell? We'll have 2nd hand stuffs like bags, clothes and apparels. Its on the 14th July. Kinda familiar dat huh. Its the day where most of my friends are gonna become botak. HAHA Anyway, I'll update information on our stall again.

Do keep a lookout so that you can come and visit us there. ho ho ho

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanged out at ZOUK last fri with Felice and friends. Its was quite fun at first, not until my foot is being stepped on a few times, not until a ger came with her bag. Her bag is kinda irritating. Keep rubbing against my hands. I was wondering, come clubbing bring a bag for fuck eh.

And my poor foot, its damn painful can! My shoes are already hurting them and people are like adding on to the pain eh. Can you imagine how painful is that! It fucking spoils my mood for that night.

Oh ya, I realise the world is kinda small eh. Those friends of Felice that I met that day actually know my friends also. They are from the same secondary school. Its so coincidence I thought. We all had fun that night. <3

Mingyang (Felice friend) sent me home after that cause we live quite near each other. Thats so kind of him. =) Chat quite alot with him on the cab also. >.<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im trying hard to create a chance for us to meet up if you had realise. I have no idea how long more I can persevere. I always wondered if you had even bothered about it, but from wad I see, either you are that innocent or you cant be bothered at all.

Just use your brain and think la can, if I really need mt stuffs that urgently, would I only ask for it now? Common sense will tell you that I would have ask for it long time ago if i need it that urgently. Isnt it? I doubt you wont do anything also if I dont.

Im really at my wits end now.

I just need a place to rant la and I cant think of any others except my blog.

W-A-D-E-V-E-R
g3|

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
11:27 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -