Friday, June 29, 2007

My stomach is really giving me a hell load of problems!

I ate my dinner at 1AM last night. Had western food. And I think theres some fucking problem with the piece of meat that i ate.

It makes my stomach aches from 5+ am all the way till 7+ am this morning, I woke up and went to the toilet.
Cant even walk properly. Walking like and old lady, wads more my vision is blur. I totally cant see anything in its shape plus Im like sweating cold sweat all over.

This is not the first time. It happened before but not as worse. And it always affect my gastric. I hate having problems with my gastric cause the kinda of feeling its unbearable. Its neither here nor there that kinda uncomfortable-ness. >.<

Met Benedict on the way home yesterday. Catch up quite alot with him. =)

Back to Tien Hsia again after stopping for a month plus. Orchard branch is indeed very different from the rest. I should say all the other branches takes only 5 mins or so to close down by Orchard needs a total of 15 mins! Cos the centre is too big. bah

By the time i reached home yesterday is already 11pm. hurhur

Till next time
- g 3 L -

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
1:47 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -