Thursday, June 14, 2007

ok Im back. Been busy with spree-ing for the past 2 days, and guess wad?! I bought quite a number of things. If you think that working life will make you spend lesser money on shopping as you dont have the time and energy to do so, you are utterly wrong!

Just check out the things that I've bought for the past 2 days.

Forever 21

Down with Retro fever >.< Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I Love My Boyfriend. So love the wordings. yea

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bigi Bags

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just realise I love to shop for bags. I have surplus of bags till mommy said I can open a stall and sell 2nd hand bags. HAHA

Cutie

Blue

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Black

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Simple and Nice. ho ho ho

MrQ

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Falling in love with such dresses nowadays~ =)

Those things are so dirt cheap can, plus you order it through sprees, shipment fees are being shared among all spree-ers, and you pay lesser. The only bad thing about sprees is that the waiting time is damn long. It takes like at least a month before it'll reach your doorstep. You can wait up to 3 months for your stuffs even. Guess by the time you recieve it, you would have forgotten that you bought it. bah

Hope those sellers can double up their speed and send us the stuff asap.

spreee~
angel

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:56 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -