Wednesday, June 27, 2007

And so, it was actually a big misunderstanding. -.-
Lucky I managed to clarify everything just in time or my image will be ruin yet again. =)

Im kinda sensitive towards this kinda thing I realised. If I feel there something amiss, means there must be. Not that I think too much.

Most of the time I'll convince myself that Im thinking too much, but apparently Im not. It turns out to be Im always right.
So I must trust my own 6th sense next time. hurhur

Love.
- g 3 L -

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
11:58 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -