Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why do I always have to suffer? Cant I have a day of peace?

I have not been having good night sleeps, have not been eating well for a very long time. I am frowning whenever Im sleeping at night. Im always cannot eat in peace everytime.

When can I go back to the cheerful me with no worries at all?
  1. Not sleeping well.
  2. No appetite to eat.
  3. No mood to do anything.
  4. Gets frustrated easily.
Are these symtoms of depression?

I fulfill all of them.

I may seems to be normal to everyone, but deep inside me, who knows all my sorrows.

Giving myself a few more weeks to settle everything on my hand and I shall disappear from this world for a period of time.

2 down. 1 more to go.
This last one is not gonna be easy. I need help desperately for this one but sad to say, no one can help me. Theres only myself to ask from.

Just hope I can handle it and dont make a mess out of it. Have to thanks Chris for the advice. Thank you Chris. <3

depressed.
g3|

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
10:41 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -