I HATE CRAMPS!
Wads worst is it cant be cured. My mommy tried all sorts of way like eating chinese medicine, doing yoga wadever wadever to cure me but all were in vain. My stomach still farking cramp every month. >.<
Mommy say the only way to cure me is after I give birth to a baby. It will be cured automatically. =.= When will that be? hurhur
One of my relatives treated us to Pariss International Buffet at Marina Sq today as he will be considered an NTU graduate as of today! Joined them after my work. They were almost done when I reached. But I ended my meal on the same time as them cos I ate very little. I only had 2 rounds of servings. One of my cousin actually had 10 rounds!!! Big eater.
Simple cant resist the temptation of the ice-cream. Had a cup of it and that explains my cramps now. bah
10+ of us altogether and he spent $600++. Big Big hole in his pocket. But he said he was happy and he wanna share his happiness with us too. =)
A BIG THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!
Flea Market is tomorrow. Gonna go early to set up stall. Hope it dont rain and hope we get a good spot. ho ho ho
I've been constantly dreaming about you these few days. I've never been like these before. Guess Im gonna get stuck with you for my entire life. argh
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 1:17 AM
OWNER
