Making my 17 weeks soo miserable. >.<
Mr Zhaowen was kinda sick today and took a half day MC. Hes my ITP companion everyday. We can chat from morning till knock off to keep each others' company, in order to make our life during ITP more meaningful.
But today we only chatted in the morning, and hes off for the rest of the day due to his stomach. Maybe he ate something wrong. Hope hes fine and is resting at home now. Hopefully he will be fine and only took 1 day MC so that he can chat with me tmr.
Without him chatting with me my day kinda pass by quite slowly. Falling asleep now and then. Luckily boss not around. hurhur
Those above are specially dedicated to Dearest Mr Zhaowen. (Cos he complain that I didnt mention abt him in my blog. HAHA)
Please be honoured that I mentioned you in my blog k?
[So Mr Zhaowen, is it long enough? =p]
I cant seem to sleep early nowadays. When ITP just started, I can sleep like at 8pm? But now at least 12am. I cant go on like that man. I seriously need my sleep.
Little Miss Sunshine,
g 3 L
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 12:44 AM
OWNER
