Thursday, July 19, 2007

I DROPPED MY IPOD!!! WTF

SO heart pain can! ARGH

I forgot to bring my earphones home yesterday so I borrowed mommy's wan which I think the jet is abit lose as compared to the original IPOD earphone.

While I was on the way to work today, I intend to take it out from my bag and off it but it slipped out of the pouch and was going to hit against the ground. I thought by getting hold of the earphone wire can save it but apparently the earphone came off and my ipod still dropped. Moreover is on those roads. Imagine the texture and the impact. !!!

A few scratches here and there. Same goes to my heart. How can I be so careless!!! Feel like slapping myself. TSK!!

Break.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
10:34 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -