Thursday, July 12, 2007

Im kinda bored.

Nothing better to do so just went into Friendster and added comments to some of my friends. bah

The weather nowadays really sucks. You can feel very hot at this moment and the next moment you are at somewhere cold. It really make us fall sick easily.

I've running nose just today. Kept on sneezing the whole day, and I have no idea why the air-con today is so fucking cold. It makes me headache. Until I got to off it. But I still feel cold though.

Jess was like saying after the Green Day its like raining everyday. HAHA
I was thinking "like no link eh". HAHA. Shes funny la.

Gonna be so free this weekend. Can sleep to my heart's content. HO HO HO

Till next time,
g 3 L

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:39 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -