Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Its kinda habit to open this window to blog.

Actually I've got something to blog but I can't recall it now.

Shall blog about my passion for HER. <3

Hi everyone! Pepper here! =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Starting of with some pose of mine...


Pose 1
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pose 2
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pose 3
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pose 4
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pose 5
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can you spot me?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ta Daa! Here I am! (I look like a statue ain't I?)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm being treated like a baby... <3Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OMG! Its so itchy... HAHA
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Zzz...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Study Time!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can I know you?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Its ok. =(
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*yawn*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Shh* Im reading newspaper.. DND
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Im so HOT and CHIO! ho ho ho
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OH! You spot me in my undies... *blush*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Did someone just called me?? *brows*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So tired after everything...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's all about me! Byeee!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Isnt she CUTE!! I so love her! Long time didnt see her though. So miss her. =(

When can I have a chance to hug her again?

Miss.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:28 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -