Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Lalala~

Went on a shopping spree today.
Met up with Eileen to collect my pay at Epi then met up with Jeanne and Cy after that for dinner at Far East.

Finally met Eileen after so long. Ask her out for so many times before she can make it. Tsk tsk tsk. Wad a busy ger huh. bah

Shop Shop Shop! Bought quite a number of things. It really makes one happy. Especially ME!! <3

This morning woke up with tummy aching so I took MC. Doctor said I got stomach virus, prescribed me with 3 types of medicine. I really hate to eat medicine. EEKS
Luckily they are all in tablet form. I cant stand syrup. They really make me feel like puking. >.<

Tomorrow got to go back to work again.
Dread!

Heading down to town again tomorrow to accompany Felice do her hair. Shes gonna rebond. Glad that her hair isnt long and volume. If not good luck to me. HAHA

I MUST START TO SAVE MONEY!!

Till then,
g 3 L

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
2:47 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -