不能说的秘密 - 周杰伦
冷咖啡离开了杯垫
我忍住的情绪在很后面
拼命想挽回的从前
在我脸上依旧清晰可见
最美的不是下雨天
是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐(oh~~)
回忆的画面
在荡着秋千 梦开始不甜
你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远
又何必去改变 已错过的时间
你用你的指尖 阻止我说再见
想象你在身边 在完全失去之前
你说把爱渐渐 放下会走更远
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
只让我们相恋 这一季的秋天
飘落后才发现 这幸福的碎片
要我怎么捡
This song is his new release. Its nice right!
Its the theme song of his new movie <<不能说的 . 秘密>>. Jay Chou is acting as a student in this show. He had always wanted to act as student thats why he came out with this movie as he mentioned that hes not young anymore. And if this movie is gonna release a few years later, he may not look as one anymore because of his age. HAHA!
Soo looking forward to watch it can! Hope it'll show real soon. <3
I've to mention yet again that the world is so damn small. Felice's friend is in the same platoon as ah ben just different sections. Good friend somemore. lol.
Went Zouk-ing on sat instead cos there were invites. We met PERVERTS! 3 SOMEMORE. They came in 3 sizes. Short, Medium, Tall. HAHA
Felice and me were dancing in the dance floor and soon, this 3 guys just came surrounding us. We kept switching position so that we wont be infront of any of them until theres no more space for us to do so. We ask for MY and Ben's help to stand near us. Lol. They move away after a while.
But they are old people you see. They would prefer house music. So they went off to Zouk after a while.
GUESS WAD?!
THE 3 PERVERTS CAME BACK! They surround us once again. The tall wan was like standing beside me such that my left hand can touched his d*** cos hes tall. I have no idea why he wanna stand there sia. It was so paiseh la. Wads worse is he still dont wanna move away after that. grr
But we were lucky this time to meet 2 kind souls around us. They keep protecting us. When there are people knock into us, they'll like hold us and prevent us from falling. This is wad I call gentlemen. *grin
There were this big group of Ind**** near us. They were so fucking rude. Never met such people before. They are like some stucked up banghla dress in nice suits. TSK!
They keep pushing us like nobody's business, till I cannot take it and I screamed. Think one of the kind soul saw me very pissed. He tapped on my shoulder and asked me to move towards his direction cos theres space there. =)
I was thinking of thanking them after everything. But they went off before us so didnt have the chance. Hope I'll meet them again so that I can thank them. bah
Reached home only at 3.30am. Got work the next morning at 9am in town. Thought Im strong until I woke up this morning. I am totally sick now. neh neh
Weak!
g 3 L
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 12:32 PM
OWNER
