Sunday, July 22, 2007

These 2 days I've been meeting those good friends that I've not been seeing for quite some time.

Met up with Jiayi at Far East yesterday. Didnt manage to take photo with her though. But Im gonna meet her again this coming sat cos shes joining me for the flea market. hohoho

Had our dinner at Long John Silver. Catch up quite alot with each other. Halfway through, met Derek coincidentally. Said "hi" to him. hmm

Stopped over at Blossomz. Wanted to get the membership card since some time ago but always no chance to hit the quota. This time I've got Jiayi to shop with me! We both hit $120 and so I got the membership card! LOL

Head home at ard 6 plus.

Today, had dinner with Dorothy and Jaimie at AJITEI. A Japanese restaurant that sells practically cheap and nice food. No harm trying. Its nice. =)

Doro's. Dont know wad Shabu thing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jaimie's. Crispy Curry Chicken.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mine! Chicken Katsudon! <3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:49 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -