Thursday, July 26, 2007

Time seems to pass by so slowly today. Lucky both the bosses are not in today, if not time will pass like a snail crawling. hurhur

Slacking the whole day. Got the phone for testing today but didnt even touch on my task. HAHA
Very lazy.

27 days left in total. 18 working days left. ENDURE!

I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT! UMM

Flea market is this coming Saturday (28/7/07). Left earrings unpack. Gonna pack them tonight and label all of them with price. Guess it will be a good experience. So looking forward to it. bah

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You've improved. Continue to work hard. <3

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
5:18 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -