Sunday, July 15, 2007

Visited Michelle and paid the rental fee for LIME flea Market @ *Scape for 28th July 2007 on Saturday. Gonna get rid all my stuffs cos I have too much things lying at home and I don't use them anymore. Might as well sell it away, can get some cash back at the same time.

Went back to Malaysia over the weekends. Cousin called me back just to eat TOM YAM! Can you believe it?! Theres one so called restaurant i should say that sells superb Tom Yam. We ordered the Prawn Tom Yam. Their prawns are real damn fresh! But too bad I don't quite like fresh seafood, so I ate only 1.

13 of us went. Ate only RM75!!! ISNT THAT CHEAP!!!

After that all of us were like thinking must be they calculate wrongly.
But anyway, we are not the one losing out. HAHA

Waxed both my legs today. Not that painful but theres a risk of being scald by the hot wax especially on those area where your skin are thin.

Felt kinda "not my own pair of legs" after that.

I was sitting at the corner of the center row of Mommy's car and the air con is blowing directly at my pair of bare legs. I felt extremely cold till I asked Mommy to turn down the air con.

Think she was wondering why would I complain cold when the weather outside is so hot. So I told her its because my legs got no hair anymore now hence no protection thats why I'll feel cold. LOL.

It just suddenly struck me.

I didnt manage to get back my phone on Mon when I went to take back my lappy and hard disk. But of cos, Im not going to lose out! Just watch me on how I will treat those people that are not RESPONSIBLE and AUTOMATIC! >.<

Im gonna make things real hard and difficult for these people! At the same time, no worries for those friends of mine who had been treating me well all these while, I wont ill-treat you but treat u doubly good in return instead. <3

Cant believe I once had such friends! TSK.

I didnt expect he'll reply me seriously. I was totally stunned when I saw his reply.
A msg came in at ard 12.30am and I thought it was who. Normally I wont look at the sender first but the msg. After finish reading it then I realise it was him.

Before that I was still telling Chris that he didnt reply. Chris was saying "You trying calling his house?"
I was like "WTF!!!"
I told him "I took practically 1 month to prepare myself before text-ing him and now you want me to call him?! Think I need 2 months to prepare this time."
He laughed.

It really caught me by surprise! ho ho ho
No doubt the things he said I may not know if its true, but i chose to believe it. =)

Msged Chris after that to tell him the good news. He kinda felt happy for me. bah

This is wad I call "Real and True Friends"

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:00 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -