Friday, July 20, 2007

Was packing my stuffs for the Flea Market @Scape on the 28th July. Not really alot of stuffs but its rather tiring for me. Guess Im behind the word "exercise" for too long thats why. LOL

Do come down and visit me. I'll be there from 12pm till 7pm. =)

Was kinda down today. ARGH!!! Everything is just too late!!

Uncle Davis, sorry for the trouble that you took to help us market the house. I would really love to look for you earlier but I cant. Not that I dont want. I have been keeping my fingers crossed that you would close the deal but I guess everything is just fated.

F-A-T-E
g3L

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:03 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -