Bought a new ipod nano 2G yesterday! Mommy sponsor! HAHA
Cos she wants to get one for herself but she dont need a 2G worth of space ipod. So she ask me to get a new one and give her mine instead. ho ho ho
Had been laying my hands on it since around 11pm till now. It really takes quite a lot of time to get it started. But nevertheless, I still did it! Apart from the registering of warranty.
Work is really killing me. But for the sake of money. I shall ENDURE!
Orchard branch is kinda different from other branches. The centre is big, having about 2000 plus students whereas the rest of the centres the most students they have is only around 850. This will means that the workload at Orchard is really a lot more as compared to the rest. >.<
I was like racing with time when working there. Wont fall asleep for sure. Its fun working there with other part-timers but its SO DAMN FAR CAN! Its even further than Epi.
The managers there are like psycho-ing me to work Full-Time there after I finish my attachment. Im still contemplating though. No doubt the environment there is not bad.
Pay also not bad.
Collegues are fun. hmm
Can really consider eh.
Its MONDAY again tomorrow. So dread of this day every week. =(
Feeling very sleepy now.
Till next time,
- g 3 L -
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 1:05 AM
OWNER
