Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Went for my facial just now at Body Wellness. Abit different today. I started off with facial then followed by my hydro-bath. Whereas normally, I'll go for hydro-bath first then facial. The one who served me today is new.

Its kinda pain when she massaged me. >.<

I was perfectly fine during every session of my hydro-bath only today! I almost fainted in the toilet. The water was exceptionally hot this time. I let my right foot in and scalded myself. Added cold water to it.

Normally the therapist there will called you up when time is reached and you'll bath and prepare for your next session of waever stuff you are doing but Im being left out this time. So I just soak inside till I felt time is up and I came up myself. Their service are really getting from bad to worst. TSK!

When I got out of it and on the shower, my head was spinning, whole body kinda felt hot and my vision start to became blur. So i sat on the side of the bathtub hoping that it'll subside but it didn't. Until I had to squat down and everything went back to normal.

Oh my, I was like lucky I didnt faint inside else nobody would know cos that time was around their closing time and everyone was busy packing all the rooms, preparing for the next day's business.

Mommy was done way before me and was sleeping outside on the sofa while waiting for me. OMG. So can you imagine now if I were to faint inside?

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:10 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -