Friday, August 24, 2007

Cant sleep again. Guess the word "Insomnia" is back at me again. grr

Thus here I am blogging!


Yay! I dont have to report work tmr. So kind of my boss to let me off asking me to get plenty of rest. <3

Ok boss! I will get plenty of rest this week. =)

Just closed my spree. Im gonna be busy for the next few weeks. BUT! Its ok! Cos Im gonna be so damn free for the whole of next week. LOL

Met Ms Tan at TH today. Had a long chat with her. Everyone at TH were all saying "ni bian le" especially Jiao Jie. HAHA

Yea, "wo bian le". Outer looks may changed but my inner side still remains. bahh

Im yawning through this post. =.=

Goodnight.

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
2:42 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -