Ok. Had a small celebration at office last Fri cos it was Janice and Liting's last day at Clearhub. Mine 2 weeks later but celebrate together with them cos theres only evon around on my last day. =(
Jess and Evon treated us to KFC cos Boss was not in and so we called delivery!! HAHA
Food Is Here!! 
Drooling...
Some miscellaneous pics before partying.


Its Party Time!
Check out Evon's eye. =x
Binging..


Evon's Slipper.
After Party-ing...




The crazy side of us. HAHAHAHA

I look so serious. LOL
Love.
[Pictures Credits : Our beloved Photographer Jess]
Interview today was fast! In the midst of it, she asked me about my daddy. Normally people will apologise upon hearing my answer, this time is no exception. Maybe the lady boss had a similar past experience as me. She kinda talked about it more and gradually both my eyes were filled with rolling tears. But I was strong. They didnt rolled out of my eyes. =)
I miss my daddy alot. He is the forever MAN in my heart. <3
Cabbed home after interview cos was in a rush to get home to watch Campus Superstar 2. They are required to sing songs that are composed by the 3 judges. They are all darn talented. All the songs they once composed are damn nice. Like,
Jim Lim - Ping Chang Xin (Ah Mei)
Roy Li - Xia Xue (Ah Du)
Jimmy Ye - Ai Ni Bu Shi Ai Gei Bie Ren Kan (Jimmy Ye) - Hear this song again after so long. Guess everyone miss it. Can no longer find the song anywhere I suppose?
7 more working days. Go Go Go!
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 11:28 PM
OWNER
