Thursday, August 2, 2007

Had been busy for the past week.

Nevertheless, still manage to fork out some time to do my online shopping! LOL

Got myself these 2 items from Forever 21~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I asked Mr Beh to choose the colour for me and he chose Turqoise apart from so many other colours cos he thinks the other colours are orbit except Turqoise.
But I like this Blue! >.<
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is from Wetseal.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next on will be:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Both are from Forever 21 as well. Gonna get them in my next spree~ hurhur

I LUV FOREVER 21~~ HO HO HO

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So luv this top from VS but I don't think its worth the price thus not getting it. It comes in Daisy Yellow as well. Soo pretty! bahhh

Till next time,
g 3 L

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
1:25 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -