Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Had my 2nd interview just yesterday.

And Ta Daa! Im being hired! Congrats to me people.

She said that I've impressed her quite abit, thus picked me out of the 50+ applicants. HOHOHO

I am always happy that I can be in the wedding industry one day and now my wish is being fulfilled by White Wedding's Boss - Ms Rachel Ho
So glad that she gave me a chance to work in this field as I was young and inexperience. No doubt the pay is quite low but Im still willing to accept the job cos its my interest.

I will get to come in touch with fashion shows as well! She says theres a lot of bridal fashion shows coming up. So Im suppose to help her along with the gowns on those models. =D

Through the interview, I can sense that shes a good boss. Most importantly, shes willing to give me a chance to prove myself in a way or another right? *wink

Hope we can work well together.

Met up with Sonia, Felice, Cf and Ian for dinner at Herrand Billy Bombers to celebrate Sonia's birthday after my interview. Their servings were quite big. Will post up the photos after I got them all. All of us cant really finish it. HAHA such a waste.

We were talking abt our jobs and we realised that our workplace are just so near to each other.

CF's - Parkmall
Sonia's - Winslands House 2
Mine - Le Meridien Hotel

LOL. So near that we can meet up for lunchie. =)

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:52 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -