Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I wanted to blog this yesterday night but I fell sleep. Shall make it up now. =)

I knew this friend of mine 3 years plus ago when I first started studying in SP. We were all along on very good terms. Always playing around with each other. People will often ask me where's this friend of mine when they only see me walking alone. Somehow, we cant like survive alone in the eyes of our friends.

Wads adding on to our closeness is we actually stayed very near each other. Always go to sch together and go back home together as well. Really miss those days.

Out of the years that we've known each other, we only had dispute among the both of us for only 1 time. Thats due to a very big misunderstandings as far as I understand. Still, we managed to sort out everything and back to friends again.

Ever since all of us left SP, this friend of mine and me had drifted apart drastically. We no longer go out together, no longer chat on the phone.

Even when I initiate a chat on msn with this friend of mine, wad I get in return is only a sentence or a word answer with no expressions at all. I can simply feel it. *sigh

I just feel that everything is not like before anymore. I love it when everyone is still keeping in touch, gathering together not only on special occasions, having fun together. But its all my wishful thinkings cos everyone of us have our own things to busy with and not everyone of us put this grp of friends as their first priority also.

Nevermind. Everything will be alright. =)

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
2:56 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -