Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ITP De-briefing was on last Fri. But of cos the poor me is still having my itp now. BUT! Its my LAST 2 DAYS! AND I SHALL SELF DECLARE MC ON MY OFFICIALLY LAST DAY (23 August). LOL

Its been 4 mths since I last stepped into SP again. Everything's still the same. The De-briefing was draggy. We were all getting very restless and impatience towards the end. TSK!

Settle ourselves down at Takashimaya Pasta Cafe. You peeps can give it a try. I will rate it 4/5.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

While Ordering~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here they comes! Yummy Yummy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mine. A La Chicken in Pesto Cream Sauce. Servings are too generous till I cant finish them. But you bet its nice!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After eating. Here comes our cam-whoring session! HAHA
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Walked over to Orchard MRT with Eileen to meet Michelle while she meet her friend then to Far-East. We went into HYATT's Toilet before reaching Far-East.

Hur Hur. Guess wad?!
Wad else can a grp of gers do when they are together other than Cam-Whoring?! HAHA
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Both our hands are soo not stable,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Until Eileen cant stand it and she took this for us. HAH
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bought quite a number of things back home that day. Met Janice with her friend there at the same time. So coincidence. She was just nice calling to ask me where's this particular shop and I happen to be at Far-East also so I met her and lead her way there. =)

Got to work the next day so went home quite early.

Mommy Wong is gonna give birth real soon. Cant wait to see my god son and carry him! LOL. I bet everyone of us feels the same. *wink

Everything is fine for Daddy. The operation went well and hes safely lying in ICU now. He can still make us laugh with his jokes la omg. Until the nurse came to tell us not to laugh till like that cos his heart need to rest no doubt he looks ok. HAHAHAHA

He can be discharge this wed. Hope he can be healthier from that day onwards. =)

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
1:27 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -