Wedding Coordinator cum Sales.
Plus abit of IT job I guess cos the person was asking me if I know about constructing a website over the phone just now. So I suppose I will be asked to do it? *brows
Interview is on tmr at Meridien Hotel. Yea. Its a familiar place. Wish me luck everyone! Hope everything goes on smoothly tmr. hurhur
Catch Hostel 2 the other day at PS with David, Felice, Ian and Ming Yang.
ITS UTTERLY GROSS!!
I was feeling ok at first but getting more and more uncomfortable towards the end. Felt like puking upon seeing those sadist scenes. SICK pple inside. Cant stand it.
If you are not up to watching gruesome shows then please dont watch.
I watch Hostel Part 1 but I skipped those gross scenes. Didnt expect it to be SOO gross! OMG
The movie ended around 2am. I cant sleep after that cos my chest was still feeling quite uncomfortable.
Just nice my spree items had just arrived. Sorted all of them out while I was awake.
Just finish sorted them out.
Materials that I need to pack the items.
Ta Daa! Its finally done with the help of my sis. =)
By the time I finish sorting them out, its already 5am. Just nice, I can watch the Hong Kong drama Fa Zheng Xian Feng cos I missed that day's episode. Its and awesome show! Highly recommended by Angeline Tang! Please catch it if you have SCV at home.
Turned in at 6am.
Internship left 8 more working days. =D
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 1:52 AM
OWNER
