We walked around Bugis for awhile then hopped over to street and back at Parco Junction again.
Street is full of people. So squeezy. Havent been there for quite some time. bahh
Had our dinner at Pastamania. Ordered quite alot of things and we couldn't finish in the end. hurhur
A long bill...
The change was exactly 1 buck!!
Table No. 50. Wad a nice number to start of with our dinner. =)
Testing out..
Our belongings. ho ho ho
Their creamy pasta can really hit the top of the chart!
Notice sth's not right? Yes! I was too full and I didnt wanna waste so I ate up all the toppings, left the crust. HAHAHA
Some miscellaneous pics at the restaurant.


Toilet.


On the road.

Requested by photographer Koh.

Nice view of Bugis Parco Junction.
Luv you dip dip! 
There seems to be some problems with the pastas that day. Both of us had stomachache after eating it. But I was more serious. I had diarrhea. At first Jacq thought it was her stomach's problem until I msged her and asked her then we found out that is Pastamania's fault. >.<
But of cos, we wont condemn it after this incident. We know they dont did it on purpose. =)
Hooray~ National Day's coming. Which means I dont have to work on that day. Nothing can be more happier than this!
Its gonna end real real soon. 11 more working days and I will be off from all those shit! Jia You!
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 2:26 PM
OWNER
