Met up with Felice and her friends yesterday. Walked around in town then met her friends at Upper Thomson after that for supper. Stopped at Prata House then after that crossed over to Hong Kong Cafe on the other side of the road.
Mingyang came with his friends to meet us after that. But its abit lame la cos he reached only near 2am. Practically he just came to fetch me home. Hah. His friend is kind enough to send me up till Bt Timah though. Thanks!
will upload the photos when i receive them.
Reached home around 3 plus. Tired.
Somehow I got this feeling that he will be there. But i left that place early. Only managed to somehow see his car after that.
I just missed him. Not fated?
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 1:00 AM
OWNER
