Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ok!
Ever since the first day I started my ITP, I've notice this particular Silver colour Mazda 3. Somehow I've got some indescribable feeling towards this car. Its a kind of affinity I should say.

I didnt meet the owner of the car before but of cos I hope I would meet him/her one day before I leave my workplace.

The car will be parked at the same place everyday. Looking at the car while walking towards my office has already become a routine.

Wondering how a person he/she is like. hurhur


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Surprised to know that I'll msg him? Oh, please dont. Its because I've finally woken up. Why didnt I msg you? Because you disappoint me too much. =)

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:44 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -