Met her ard 2pm in school to get sth then had our lunch at FC 3. Stepped in again after so long. Its still the same with not bad food. Just had some mini bites before we left for Bugis!
Shopped around street and halfway through she was mentioning that he tummy is aching. I was like thinking oh my, pls let nothing happen or else I wouldn't know wad to do.
Lucky, Baby Kendrick is a good boy. Godmommy luvs you k. <3
Went into this Bikini Shop that I frequent and Mommy Wong took this.
Settled down at Breko Cafe for our dinner!
Nice table no. eh!
Some casual pics before our food arrives.
Just because Mommy Wong want to buy this watch, I spent money at the same time. bah
Mommy Wong's new bag. She still wanted to get the bigger one can! OMG
Just trying to flaunt my new watch. lol But anyway, this watch really gave me a hell of a headache when I wore it on the first day of roadshow! Grr

Is there anything up there?
Twist.
Their food are not that bad.

Mommy Wong finally "finished" fighting with this pizza. She was practically struggling when eating it. HAHAHAHA
My Mommy Wong loves this pose of mine and shes cute you see, therefore wanted to take a pic with the same pose.
BUT...
After much attempts and deleting...
She finally decided on this pose. So cute la she. Cant stand her sometimes. HAH
I was kinda full after the hearty meal. Felt so lazy.
[Pictures Credits - Michelle Wong]
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 2:00 AM
OWNER
