V8 CAFE

Food! Their food rating 3/5. So So Food only.
1 person's drink.
And thats none other than HIM! We are the RABBITS!




After our meal. Messy table.
Check out this phone! Its only as big as a guy's palm. But its appearance looks like a Dai-Gor-Dai! LOL
Cool right?
I worked for almost 12 hours today. Wad a tiring day I had. Met Eileen for lunch today at Cineleisure Xing Wang Hong Kong Cafe. She came town for interview and called me up to meet for lunch. So sweet of her! <3>

Their food are tasty! Servings just right. Rate it 4/5. =)
The cups are special right. HAHA
My Sweet Tai Tai. =)

Beautiful Restaurant.
Eventful day.
"as long as you want..."
This sentence keeps flashing in my mind. It really leaves a very deep impact to me. And its because of this sentence, everything happen.
But now...Im being hanged in the mid-air. How long more must I endure?
U-P-S-E-T
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 2:06 AM
OWNER
