Sunday, September 9, 2007

Forgot to mention ytd that MY ITP COMPANION IS FINALLY BACK FROM HIS HOLIDAY!! Cos he said that since he left, I didnt even mention that I miss him in any of my entries. So Im gonna write it BIG here.

I do miss you la, just that I keep forgetting to blog it. Meet up soon ya! =)

Met up with SPCO pple just now at VIVO for dinner then off to Villa Bali for a chilling out session. Just got home not long ago.

Alot of memories flash back in my head. Now my whole head is full of him. Didnt my heart die for him long ago?

Hmmm.....

Should I??

D-I-L-E-M-M-A

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
2:48 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -