Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's my 100th post yet Im blogging abt non-happy things. =.=

My maid had gone back. For a full 1 mth! I have to take care of my own things. Do everything myself. Oh my! God Bless Me please.

I miss her though. Didnt manage to talk to her before she leaves cos I was VERY busy for the whole of today that I missed 10-20 calls altogether. >.<

At last, I cant take it. I appear to be strong, taking it lightly in front of anybody else. Nevertheless, my tears still dropped when I was on my way to work today. The more I think, the more I cant accept the fact.

I almost wanted to give up.

But to my surprise, the thought of giving up was gone at 6.23pm.

Hope everything's gonna be fine. =)


Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
1:39 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -