This is wad will happen when you're too bored. ho ho ho







Met Wen Hong after that to head down to ZOUK's MAMBO NIGHT. He dont believe me that its nice until he experience it himself. Hes like addicted to the songs now. HAHAHAHA. I met alot of friends there that night.
The moment I reach i heard a friend calling me "Angeline". I turned over and realise its NICHOLAS CHOO. Hes Wen Hong camp mate's friend.
But before that I already notice this group of guys keep looking at me but I didnt bother until I heard "Angeline" again. I turned and I saw TANG THONG CHEN. Both of them are my PRIMARY school friends. So coincidence.
After the whole thing. I met Jing Yang and Hong Yuan outside Zouk. I didnt see them at first until Jing Yang wave to me. HAHAHA. So so many people I met that day. =)
That's all folks.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 3:18 AM
OWNER
