Before that, we settled our dinner at SPIZE.
Their food are nice. But servings are too big for us. Both of us cant finish in the end. Just merely ate 1/2 of it. 


Hearty dinner we had. <3>






The stalk was too short for me to tie a knot. bah
We are just too fascinated over each other's BOOBS. LOL

My aiming sucks. >.< 
Tai Tai's wan better.
Emo Us.
Phuture Phuture

That night was PACKED like nobody's gonna work the next day. I was so damn PEK CEK the whole night till I suggested to go off at 2AM. For the whole night I've been standing near some irritating people who thought that the WHOLE club only got them.
AND not forgetting to mention my poor feet, HURTS big time!
Those irritating people keep stepping on them like nothing and didnt even apologise! I spent my whole night elbow-ing those people. >.<
Enough! The more I mention about that night the more HOT I will get.
Im sad.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 2:07 AM
OWNER
