Monday, September 24, 2007

Oh well. Im sick. Fever (38.6 degrees celcius) + Flu + Sorethroat. MC for 2 days. SHIOK. The feeling of not working for 2 days is damn good! Wonder when can I really get rid of this job. >.<

Gave Mommy Wong and Baby Kendrick visit on Thursday. Its nice to see her!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kiss Kiss~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mommy Wong and her boy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My turn. Its TIRING! My hand aches terribly after that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wad is he looking at?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sound asleep. CUTE
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Feel very happy when I see her yet feel sad for her at times. I want to help her so much but I cant and I dont know how to. The most I can is only to give her advise. Felt so helpless when I see her tears dropped.

Im always here Michelle, just a call away. Dont be afraid to ring me up anytime if you need me ya. I will visit you whenever I have the time. =)

Stand by you always. <3

Met my ITP companion after that at Tampines Mall. He suggest to go this Vietnam Restaurant cos the food's nice BUT!! To my horror. The food SUCKS TO THE CORE! =.=

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Green Laksa (Chicken)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Chicken Wings - Only this is NICE apart from all the dishes we ordered.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Green Laksa (Seafood)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Soft Shell Crab
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is how much I left. Compare it when it is just served. =.=
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So! Please dont even consider this restaurant as one of your choice if you are heading to Tampines Mall for meals or you shall regret. hurhur

Enough of complaining.

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
2:19 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -