Met them on Saturday. Serves as a farewell part for Des who's going to London for good. =)
Initially was at ViVoCity White Dog Restaurant. Went over to Villa Bali to chill out after dinner!





This was the beer they ordered. Damn BIG right?! LOL

I ate up the cherry! HAHA. Qiqi was beating me like crazy because I ate up her cherry. And thats the stalk. Notice the knot?
I forced her to pose this. Initially it wasnt suppose to be this pose. But nvm.
She wanted to force me back. I begged her to spare my life.
Look where 5A47 is aiming?
And of cos he recieve a slap from me after wad he did! WAHAHAHAHAHA
Qiqi wants her eyes to look as big as mine and it turns out this way. Damn FUNNY! She can stupid at times. =p
Felt very shag after a day's of work. And Qiqi got nothing better to do and took the pic of me sleeping. So UGLY. TSK
CHEERS!!!

Last but not least... the LIMLIGHT of the night!
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 11:43 PM
OWNER
