Friday, October 12, 2007

I realised I've been eating for the whole of today. I cant go on like this man.

Woke up at 2pm.

Had my lunch at 4pm.

Dinner at 7pm.

2nd round dinner (cause got lobster. LOL) at 9pm.

I really need to lose weight. >.<


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Im gonna love this phone. =D

Met up with her gers just now for Pastamania. Its the 3 of us yet again. Why can the 3 of us fork out the few hours to meet up even for a simple dinner but not you? You are the one who organised this meet-up session and yet also the one who backed out. Not as if you planned it the day before. You told me 1 week in advance but it turn out like this again. But its ok. We are used to it anyway. Nevertheless, We still enjoyed our dinner without you. =)

Seriously, through this incident we can tell that which side is more impt to you, if you feel that they are more impt to you then you can jolly well just save up your breath of asking us out or rather asking ME out the next time. Thank you very much.

8 years of friendship if you bother to count. Its gone in a snap. Just a sms and it speaks everything.

OK. Enough of rambling. I dont wanna waste so much space of my entry on you.

Look at the time now. Its almost 5am in the morning. =.=

I was just abt to get rid my dark eye rings and its gonna be back anytime soon. And my cough. I hate cough!

Cough! Cough! Go away!

Consoled.
Given To Me, By You.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
4:57 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -