Stunned when Qiqi called me this morning. I thought it was only 9:30am until I look at the clock and it was already 10:35am when Im supposed to meet her at 10:30am. Come to realise Im SUPER DUPER LATE. >.<
So sorry Qiqi that we've got to missed our Mac breakfast due to my lateness. =( But nevertheless, our K-Session was fun right! Xing Guang Bang rockz! <3
Theres a reason why I overslept today. Its because I slept at only 5am in the morning. Im having sleepless nights again just like now. Its already 4am and Im still in front of my com blogging.
Normally I will feel tired when its ard this time. But my tired cells doesnt seems to overwhelmed me these 2 days.
Wads happening?
Im trying very hard to hold back my feelings very much in front of everyone. Please dont see through me my friends. I dont wish to talk about it. Im only hoping for the best to happen now. =)
How long more can I live with such feelings?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA SAO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKAK!
Till next time,
g3L
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 4:00 AM
OWNER
