Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Supper-ed with Ah Wee ytd night. We saw this car and I thought it was puny. HAHA

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know you guys are getting sick of it but sad to say... Its MY time again! LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Met up with this guy last sun for supper. Hes so drowned in sickness yet still came to meet me for supper. =)

Its very late in the night already.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Im so depressed that I cried in the cab just now yet again. I shld heaved a sigh of relieve but I didnt. Mommy Wong was telling me is not worth it to shed a tear for such things. But i still cant help it.

Just when i needed someone to be there for me I thought of you. I have no idea why. But.. Things aren't always as beautiful as I think.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
11:35 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -