Saturday, October 13, 2007

! ! ! ! !

Today is a TOTAL DISASTER for me!

I woke up for the first time and my stomach hurts terribly so I went back to slp again. WHO KNOWS! The next moment when I woke up its when I heard thunder and the heavy rain sound. At first I thought it was a good weather for me to continue sleeping.

BUT!

I jumped out of my bed the very next second after realising that I didnt close all the windows and keep all the clothes that was being hung outside to dry and it turned out all to be DRENCHED. I had to shift all the clothes in while it was raining and mind you, the clothes are not light. As it was all drenched so can u imagine how heavy a bamboo is?! 1 of it almost dropped and I got drenched just because I wanted to save the clothes from dropping. Wads more I almost slipped when I was rushing to close my mom's room windows. =.=

All the clothes are in now. But they were all dripping. And naturally the floor is wet too. I remove all the clothes from the bamboos and put them into the washing machine again. Started cleaning the floor. Wonder how my maid cleans the floor everytime. Its so super duper hard to get dry can! I mopped it 10 over times its still not completely dry.

Here comes the second part of the disaster.

Remember I mentioned that I will be getting my W580i today. We headed to Westmall Hello Shop happily thinking that there will be stocks, but the DONT. And in fact it was the whole of Singapore's Hello Shop that run out of stocks including those authorised dealer of Singtel.

Tried our luck at Gombak some of those dealers, they dont have either. And so, we turned to our last alternative which is to wait for one of the dealer's call to inform us if the stocks will arrive tonight.

As wad we expected, NO!
Had our dinner there cos I was too hungry to continue hunting for the phone. Too busy doing all the chores that I end up didnt eat anything for the whole of today until 7pm.

No matter wad we have to get 2 phones by today so we head back to Hello Shop and asked if they have stocks for LG Shine KU970. Amazingly, they have it! I was so delighted cos originally I wanted to get this phone but because I heard some negative news abt this phone I decided to get W580i instead.

Guess its fated that this phone shld belong to me. =)

Presenting to you my pretty pretty phone. Blink Blink!

TA-DAA!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Miss.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
3:41 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -