Thursday, November 22, 2007

Consecutively worked for 3 days. Its not alot of days I know but I foresee till Fri cos I have to work everyday till Fri which means I have to wake up early everyday. Including next week except Mon. Im working from Tue till Sun. So... Ya... HAHA

I was at my Mommy's place just now for dinner. Fell aslp after dinner at around 7pm. Woke up for the first time at 7.30pm. I thought I slept for very long and it turned out to be only half an hour. But the next moment I woke up its already 10pm. Stunned! I slept for so long. WAHAHAHA

Super duper shag. 2 more days to go before I can rest over the weekends. Lucky Friday is only half day. I really hate the feeling of waking up early. I can nvr get up on time.

All the spree items arrives at the same time. Alot for me to sort out. Gonna be busy busy.

IT show is coming. Next thu to sun at Expo. From wad I know, year end IT show always have the most great bargains. So do drop by if you are free. I will feel damn tired everytime after I worked for IT show moreover its at Expo this time. @_@ So not looking forward to it.

Just went to view LV, Coach, Gucci's website. Lucky to have an air-stewardess cousin. She can fly over to States to get it cheaper for me. As well as preparing my wishlist for my 21st birthday next year. Cos I laid my eyes on a few of the bags but Im not gonna pay for all of cos. 21st birthday is always a very good chance to extort! LOL

Xmas is also coming. Yea Yea! I love festive seasons. Hope this year's program is not as boring as the previous. =/

ok. Im tired. I took practically an hour to come out with this entry. HAHA

You! How dare you forget my bd. >.<

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
3:24 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -