We were there early to avoid the queue but we've got priority. All thanks to Steven. And so we went to the oppt coffeeshop for some food.
Zouk-ing on the eve of Deepavali is really a disaster. The club is soo damn packed. We were like squeezing our way through Phuture and theres this guy who is holding a jug of liquor on top of everyone. I was soo afraid that the drink will spill on me. OMG

Giving the BD ger a peck on her lips. =)
And of cos I deserve one in return. HAHAHAHA
The rascal. Steven
He just loves to mess up with my pic. 
This pic looks as if hes hugging me but NO please. Hes not. If you look carefully the arm belongs to someone else.
Caught unattended?
Toilet.
Visit there again ytd with Epi's colleagues. Glad that everything is over. We are once again friends. They left early so I joined Mr Khoo and friends.
No exception. As packed as ever. But we've got free entry. Left there around 1 plus for supper. Reached home at about 3am. Slept at 4 plus. Woke up again at 5 plus. All thanks to Mr Khoo ah. So late then reply. Finally, slept at 6.10am.
Im so hungry now. No one's at home. Im all alone. No lunch. No dinner.
You wanna bring me out for dinner?
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 4:55 PM
OWNER
